Employment Opportunities with Outer Beaches Realty
Guest Services Representative/Reservationist
Outer Beaches Realty is seeking a Guest Services Representative/Reservationist. This position is full-time year-round with benefits.
- Computer and phone skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work as a team
- 40 hours/week including weekends
- Flexibility to work in the Waves, Avon and Hatteras Offices
We are looking for a person who is organized, motivated and enthusiastic. Experience will give you a competitive edge, but we will train the right person. Bring a positive attitude and we’ll teach you the rest!
Please submit your application to Sally Scarborough:
Sally.Scarborough@OuterBeaches.Com | 252-995-7380
Full-time Marketing Specialist
Outer Beaches Realty is hiring a full-time marketing specialist. This is a year-round position with benefits and is based in the Avon office. Equipment is provided.
- 1-2 years professional marketing experience
- 4-year degree in business, marketing, PR, communications or related field
- Year-round residence on Hatteras Island or arrangements already made to move here
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to priorities that can change quickly
- Experience creating and/or contributing to marketing campaigns, such as writing marketing emails or creating social media posts
- Basic experience with community outreach, networking or business development
- Basic understanding of marketing data and analytics, particularly Google Analytics
- Demonstrated writing skills for a variety of platforms
- Professional demeanor and personable nature
- Ability to lead and be accountable for team projects as assigned
- Ability to work 40 hours/week, including some evening/weekend hours
- Experience evaluating and negotiating advertising opportunities and sponsorships
- Experience representing a company at events
- Strong networking skills
- Experience using MailChimp or other email marketing software
- Basic photo and video skills, including editing
- Reliable web research skills
Bonus points for graphic design experience and video production and editing skills.
- Write descriptions for new properties
- Assist with promotional product selection, ordering and inventory management
- Deliver promotional products from storage facility to offices and events
- Represent Outer Beaches Realty at events
- Assist with advertising and sponsorship selection, negotiation and implementation
- Assist with email campaign creation
- Assist with social media activities, including writing content, taking photographs and video, and providing live coverage at events and around the island
- Contribute to company blog and potentially lead the editorial calendar, if qualified
- Contribute to the overall marketing plan and strategy with ideas, initiatives, and research
- Data entry
- Assistance with annual brochure production, primarily proofing
- Attend industry conferences and events
- Participate in continuing education, including online and in-person courses and certifications
- Other duties as assigned
Please send your resume, cover letter and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for individuals or teams who take pride in their work. Saturday and Sunday work at excellent pay. Cleaning supplies and OBR on-the-job training are provided. Referral, attendance and performance bonus opportunities available! Positions available at Avon, Waves and Hatteras offices. Reliable vehicle is required.
For more information: 844-OBR-HSKP (627-4757) | email@example.com
Seasonal Maintenance Technician
40-hour work week, including weekends. Job entails responding to maintenance issues at OBR homes from guests and homeowners. Knowledge of multiple maintenance areas is preferable, along with good customer service skills. This is a fast paced work environment. A valid driver’s license is required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Position is available in our Avon Office.
Applications are available at our Avon or Waves Offices, or contact Debbie Martin, Maintenance Manager: 252-995-7348 or Debbie.Martin@OuterBeaches.com.
Outer Beaches Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Applicants will receive appropriate consideration without regard to non-merit factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation except where specifically authorized by law, age, politics or disability which do not relate to successful performance of the duties of this position.