Outer Beaches Realty Affiliations
All of us at Outer Beaches Realty are committed to our community, our Guests, our Owners as well as our business partners. We have a rigorous commitment to upholding the highest standards of customer service and integrity. These are some of our partners, our affiliations as well as some of the local sponsorships that we support.
Vacation Rental Managers Association is a worldwide organization dedicated to the vacation rental industry. This association promotes professional vacation rental managers through education, business development, networking, and advocacy.
A long-standing member of the Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce
The OBX Wedding Association brings together vendors, venues, and lodging for you to plan your special day or family event. Join us at the Wedding Expo in January.
When planning a visit to Hatteras, it’s helpful to have multiple sources for finding unique things to do in OBX. The activities and events here are endless. This is a popular resource for our guests.
Use this Activities Guide to find the beach gear that will make your trip even more adventurous or perhaps you just want some better beach chairs and umbrellas when you relax by the ocean.
LiveRez software for professionals in the vacation rental industry offers technology to run, market and grow their business smoothly while staying connected to owners and guests.
Long-standing Better Business Bureau Member with A+ Customer Rating
OBR is Proud to be a Sponsor for these Outer Banks Events
- Rock the Cape – Celebrating the Arts on Hatteras Island in June.
- Triple S Invitational with Real Watersports – Wakestyle kiteboarding competition in June.
- Hatteras Village Invitational Surf Fishing Tournament – Always exciting to see what they reel in, September.
- Day at the Docks – Celebrating the “Spirit of Hatteras” with Fishing, Food and Floats in September.
- HICF Positively Pink 5K – Fun Run for the Hatteras Island Cancer Foundation in October.
- Capital City Four Wheelers – Saltwater Fishing Tournament, 3rd Weekend in October.
- Avon Trunk or Treat – A Halloween tradition for families and guests at Koru Village.
- Wags and Whiskers – A Gala on behalf of our furry friends and neighbors in November.
- NCBBA Red Drum Tournament – one of the most popular and well-loved tournaments.
- Angler’s Club Tournament – Events and educational opportunities year-round.
- Gobble Gobble Giveaway with Conner’s Supermarket – You may win your Thanksgiving Dinner!
- Turkey Trot 5K – A fun run in support of the Hatteras Youth Education Foundation.
- Hatteras Island Youth Baseball League – A great way to support our local athletes.
- OBX Forum for Lively Arts – Promoting the performing arts and culture year-round.
- Hatteras Island Youth Education Fund – Supporting the educational needs of elementary and secondary school students on Hatteras Island.
- Our Lady of the Seas – Visitors are welcome to this Catholic Church in Buxton, NC.