OBR Amenity Descriptions
This amenity list is for reference only. It is not to specify amenities provided with individual properties. Please refer back to the amenity tab on the property of your choice for those specific to the home.
Beach Gear Included
- Unless otherwise noted, homes include: Hi-Speed Internet, Color TV, VCR or DVD, Central Air & Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Fish Cleaning Table, Washer & Dryer, and Outside Enclosed Hot/Cold Shower.
- This home includes $250 worth of beach gear included in your stay from mid-May through October!
See the Beach Gear Included page here for more details.
- This home participates in the Klub Koru Gold Program. Enjoy complimentary access to fishing or sightseeing on the Avon Pier and daytime use of the Beach Klub oceanfront pool and tiki bar.
- This home participates in the Klub Koru Green Program. Enjoy complimentary access to the Koru fitness center, and fishing or sightseeing on the Avon Pier.
Tennis Court Access
- Some cottages are equipped for disabled persons. Individual homes MAY have a variety of features such as: elevators, ramps, roll-in showers, wide doorways and handicap-accessible bathrooms. Some homes will have some of these features, but not necessarily all homes. Some homes may not be handicap-accessible to all levels.
Private Pool (Free Seasonal Heat Available)
- Some cottages offer access to community tennis courts. These include Mirlo Beach, St. Waves, Kinnakeet Shores and Hatteras by the Sea. Publicly lit courts are located in Buxton at the Cape Hatteras School and the Fessenden Parks and Recreation Center.
- Free pool heat is available for the date ranges 4/12/19 to 6/14/19 and 9/14/18 to 10/20/19 ,pool heat is available for an additional $400 fee.
Private Pool (Free Solar Heat)
- Private pools are open for use from the check-in weekends April 12/13/14 to October 18/19/20 in 2019.
Private Pool (Heat Available)
- Private pools are open for use from the check-in weekends of April 12/13/14 to October 18/19/20 in 2019. Free solar pool heat (a $400 value) is available from April 12/13/14 to June 14/15/16 and September 13/14/15 to October 18/19/20 in 2019.
- Private pools are open for use from the check-in weekends of April 12/13/14 to October 18/19/20 in 2019, pool heat is available for an additional $400 fee.
- Rules and regulations are posted and must be followed. Misuse of hot tubs by spilling of foreign substances, excessive sand, suntan oil, etc. will incur a service call charge. An additional mid-week clean is available at $50 per service. No pets are allowed in hot tubs.
- These homes include easy sound access in areas known for their windsurfing or kiteboarding conditions, board and sail storage areas, weather stations, and/or good launch sites. Homes are on the sound side of Highway 12 and all have one or more of these features.
- Any guest violating a No Smoking requirement will subject the entire party to expedited eviction with no refund of any kind. Smoking includes all kinds of lighted material to be inhaled, including cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.
If you have additional questions about these or any other amenities listed in a property's details please, call our Guest Services team at .