We seem to spend a lot of time and effort talking about where the Hatteras Island real estate market is and where it is headed. The fact of the matter is that whether you are a buyer or seller, the current market is the only market that we have, so we have to do the best that we can with the conditions that exist.
When the time comes for you to sell, here is a summary of the valuable services that the Outer Beaches Sales team can provide.
• Analyze and explain data concerning the current and historical real estate market on Hatteras Island.
• Estimate a competitive listing price for the property that the owner is considering selling.
• Assist sellers to negotiate the best price and terms for the sales contract.
• Help property owners to understand and complete the paperwork associated with a sales transaction.
• Promote the owner’s property through the Internet, social media, print advertising, the Outer Banks Association of Realtors, and signage.
• Expose listed properties to buyers and real estate agents through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
• Suggest actions to make the presentation of a home more appealing to prospective buyers and to obtain estimates for upgrades.
• Provide suggestions to a trusted network of service providers such as attorneys, lenders, insurance professionals, building contractors, and out-of-area real estate agents.
• Objectively discuss options if a homeowner is experiencing changed personal or financial circumstances.
In short, our agents are here to help you every step of the way from listing your property for sale through closing.
If you or someone you know is considering the sale of a cottage or an undeveloped lot, please feel comfortable contacting our sales team for a free/no obligation consultation to discuss your plans and the ways in which we can help you to achieve your goals. The Outer Beaches Sales Team may be reached by phone at 866.627.6627 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tom Hranicka, Sales Department ManagerAssociate Broker
ABR, CDPE, CRS, GREEN, GR